The Padang Besar Again

When I wrote the article on the Padang Besar, there was one photograph that I wanted to be published in Brunei Times. I remembered having a photograph of His Majesty, our Sultan playing football on that field. However I could not find it despite searching high and low for it.

Today when I was searching for something else in my library, I found that book which had that particular photograph. So I thought I will reproduce that photograph for you all out there. His Majesty was involved in many sports. But this particular one is interesting as we don't often see him as a soccer or fooball player.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island